Packaging Developments & Advice
Well asked, well packaged
Questions suddenly arise:
- What specific characteristics of the product to be packaged should be considered?
- Do you need individual packaging or bulk packaging?
- Will the packaging be carried out manually or automatically?
- What is the required packing density?
- Do you prefer a disposable or reusable packaging process?
- Are there guidelines regarding materials to be used?
- Can the packaging material damage the product?
- What material strains are to be expected during transport, handling and storage?
- What expectations do your customers have of the product they purchased and its packaging?
- And last but not least: Are there already standard packages that optimally and economically meet all of the necessities as well as your individual wishes?
We want to clarify all of these questions together with you – of course, based on your logistical circumstances and requirements. This helps to systematically avoid making any unnecessary mistakes. Only those who consider processes as a whole can ensure optimal product protection and economic efficiency in the long term!