Paper has a history with Knüppel. Paper is our heritage. We started as a paper wholesaler over 100 years ago and today we have extensive know-how in the paper business. We are happy to put this to use for you and select the right paper grade with the desired properties for your application. Our own paper processing facilities have the machinery to meet individual requirements and provide flexible production, both for sheets and rolls.
Paper is versatile. We can provide a solution for all applications with our standard packaging paper products including Kraft, recycled, testliner, schrenz, cellulose, tissue and crepe, coated papers and a wide range of speciality papers to meet the most demanding requirements.
Our papers are used:
- as surface protection
- as a separating layer
- for labelling
- for wrapping
- for stuffing and padding
- as interleaving and inlet paper
- as an active ingredient carrier
- as a production carrier or carrier paper
We produce individual reel dimensions on five high-performance modern winders with working widths of up to 2,550 mm:
- From narrow rolls with 10 mm width up to a maximum roll width of 2,550 mm
- Any roll diameter, from the short roll up to a maximum diameter of approx. 1,000 mm
- Sleeve diameter from 25 to 150 mm
Our wide range of paper grades is available in grammages from 17 to 500 g/m.
Our extensive range of machinery, including machines for special formats, enables us to produce sheet goods for you from large rolls. We manufacture:
- standard dimensions
- custom formats according to your specifications
- extreme sheet dimensions
The dimensions range from small cuts to max. 1,600 mm x 2,400 mm.